Would you like to work for Help Bristol’s Homeless?
Are you any good at basic general maintenance?
We are looking for a caretaker to help with the jobs to maintain the containers and the general upkeep of the site.
- General cleaning and tiding
- Gardening and performing landscape duties
- Inspecting the builds, including heating, cooling, and lighting to make sure they are in good working order
- Record Health and safety logs that include water, fire alarms, fire extinguishers
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required
- Monitoring cleaning materials, tools, and furniture and reordering as required
Hours will be up to 16 hours per week Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The job is based at our HBH site Spring Street Bristol BS3 4PZ.
This is a paid role and will be subject to a DBS check.
For further information please email Sally-Anne with your details: