Volunteer with Help Bristol’s Homeless
Help Bristol’s Homeless is run and operated by volunteers, and we recognise and value the enormous contribution they make.
When you volunteer with Help Bristol’s Homeless, you will be making a significant contribution to combating homelessness and also have the opportunity to socialise with like-minded people and other volunteers.
Check out below all the ways you can get involved.
Behind every successful organisation, there is an excellent administration team, and HBH is no different.
We are currently seeking professional, organised and conscientious individuals to join our small and friendly administration team based in Bedminster Bristol.
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within an administrative function
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems; experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and other email clients would be beneficial
Duties will include:
- Working with email clients
- Answering the telephone and speaking with clients, residents and other organisations
- File management including – data security
- Organising and booking meetings
If you think you have the skills and commitment, it takes to be part of our administration team GET INVOLVED.
In this modern digital age, having a strong media presence is vital for us to share our message and find the support we need to keep moving HBH forward.
To do this, we are looking for talented individuals with a creative flair to help us create some awesome eye-catching content and media.
What we’re looking for:
- Professional photographers
- Filmmakers (Short films/Youtube)
- Graphic designers
- Copywriters (Website content/Press release)
If you have your fingers on the pulse and have some ideas to share GET INVOLVED.
The container project the heart of Help bristol’s Homeless and although we have come so far in a short space of time there is still loads of work that needs doing.
We are always looking for skilled tradespeople including plumbers, electricians, carpenters, tilers, painters and decorators, fabricators.
If you are an individual and have the skills needed to help us build the HBH vision GET INVOLVED.
If you have a team of people that want to help out, please contact us.
360 winx Bus Project
The 360 winx is more than just an overnight sleeper. We plan to offer a daily walk-in service to assist the homeless with a whole host of needs from form filling, to educational like computer literacy.
We also plan to offer alternative services like massage therapy, reiki, other holistic therapies.
Our vision is to build a 360 team that can help Bristol’s homeless in every area of their lives.
We are looking for:
- Support workers / Overnight sleepers
- Substance misuse support workers
Getting involved is simple.
If you would like to apply for any of our volunteer roles, please download our Volunteer Application Form and return it to us using the address below:
Help Bristol’s Homeless
Unit 15, Windmill Farm Business Centre,
Alternatively, you can email us your the completed form: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please allow 7 working days for us to respond to your application.
Thank you for your support. Together we can make a difference.