Following the success of raising over 10k for Help Bristol’s Homeless last year, we’re now looking to raise the bar and asking Bristol’s vast community of artists to donate artwork to be auctioned at our special event on Friday 9th September 2022.
Donations of original art need to meet the following criteria:
- With each piece please provide the artist name, the title of the piece of work, measurements (in cm’s) and a short description of the art and what it represents.
- All artwork needs to be A3 size ( 29.7 x 42.0 cm) and above. Unfortunately we cannot accept anything smaller.
- We would ask that the artwork preferably comes to us already framed (if appropriate) to help keep our costs to a minimum.
- All donated Artwork can be dropped off at the project Spring Street BS3 4PZ at the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 9:00am – 2.30pm.
- Deadline for submissions: 31st August 2022.
We are so grateful for your support and we cannot wait to see what fabulous art we will get donated.
Please send any queries you have to email@example.com
Many thanks, Jasper